Registered
1,430 Posts

Does this count?

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
yes shameless.. it counts..

its filling up via gas can :)

although.. i didnt know you can get fuel from a tree.. from that above entry..

whats hard here people!? your car + gas station + cell phone = photo of the month entry?

·
Registered
501 Posts
this is what i dont understand. who cares what the car looks like. the contest is not all about the car. its about the photo. my mk5 is basically stock.

I agree 100% with fubar, Get creative and have fun, you'll win eventually. who care's if your car is stock. These contests are about having fun and winning free shit! This is a great theme, i don't understand why there aren't any women in these photos? (sorry, I just love women!)

Women+Skirts+Legs+Dubs+ GREAT PHOTOS!

GET CREATIVE!

·
Premium Member
4,466 Posts
Agree with fur too. This is purely for fun, if you get better at photography and love your car more along the way then I'll be damned if that's not a bonus.

24 hours people. It's crunch time.

·
Registered
84 Posts
to gtimotorsports...

didn't get to it this month sadly.

one of my original ideas for this month was to get 4-5 of my friends who do pin-up modeling to pile in my gti (sticking out of the windows, hatch and sunroof) while i was at the pump, so it would be filled up with sexy ladies and gasoline. sadly i didn't ask them in enough time to schedule it. im sure there will be another way to incorporate lovely ladies in the photos.....:)

-amaarmalex

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.