VW Forum banner

Finally Got a pic up

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  jetta3guy8913 
#1 ·
I finally got a pic of my car up!! Let me know what you think. I'll get some 360 pics for you too......

#6 ·
thanks guys, im keeping the body stock, might change the hood and headlights though but that would be the only thing. I have a 2002 1.8t jetta at my disposal. I was gonna take the engine and put it in my car but i hear its a lot of work and that no one has really sucessfully done it yet. So im stripping it and selling parts if anyone wants anything off an mk4 jetta.

97JettaGT: the 80 shot works great! I took a mustang 5.0 on the highway in 4th and 5th gears when i sprayed. I havn't had any motor problems and i spray probably about 5 times a week.

#9 ·
stealthy/all black is the way to go. i got a 95 golf Gti vr6 black with black leather. im gonna tint it up really dark and possibly get some black rims depending on how it looks?what do u guys think black rims would look like?y/n>?

#10 ·
all black is the way to go......get black rims my man.

#11 ·
thanks for ur advice.peace.

#12 ·
ill take your 1.8t engine if you wanna get rid of it

i was thinkin about gettin a zex kit what do you guys think. it dosent harm the motor you say. and also can you just use it whenever, i am clueless when it comes to it. thanks.

#15 ·
i got the Zex kit and it works great. it is better than all of the other brands because it connects the fuel pressure regulator to the Zex computer box. when u use the nitrous is puts more presure on the fuel pressure regulator and lets in more fuel too. Zex did a great job. peace

#18 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VR6PWR:
stealthy/all black is the way to go. i got a 95 golf Gti vr6 black with black leather. im gonna tint it up really dark and possibly get some black rims depending on how it looks?what do u guys think black rims would look like?y/n>?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a black GTI as you can see in my sig, I am gonna go with OZ Racing Superleggera's when I get the money. Not black, but they're gray and look GREAT on black cars. Here's a picture I did in PS of my car with those wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.