VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im really interested in getting a chip. i have read your topics on chips lately, and i am just wondering what i really shoould get. You guys say that it either Revo or APR.
thanks

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwdrew:
im really interested in getting a chip. i have read your topics on chips lately, and i am just wondering what i really shoould get. You guys say that it either Revo or APR.
thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seems like you already made up your mind on either revo or APR (which both seem like great choices from everything I've read on here). Sorry to barge in on your thread but do you have any pics of your car? I bet everyone would love to see them

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
I agree with Tommunist. Please post some pics.

I have Oettinger front and sides, with Rieger Back and all of the sudden I don't feel special anymore. LOL

What grille did you choose?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i have a simple picture of my car. it is from last year at a show called DarkNights. I would take more pictures but don't really wanna take it out of the garage when there is about 1 foot snow outside.
car

·
Registered
345 Posts
Go with GIAC!!!! all the way! works great!

·
Registered
3,465 Posts

hay i've seen that car before! have u ever been to club 107?? because i've seen that car parked in that parking lot a few times during the summer. btw nice car!!

and i'd go for the apr chip!

[ January 19, 2004: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

·
Registered
291 Posts
I love the chip questions on this forum. Some one posts and theres always some one saying APR...some one saying GIAC...and some one saying REVO...lol When u ask about a chip and look back you just become more confused because everyones saying a different make. But when you really think about it all its saying is pretty much picking one of these three your not going to go wrong. It seems everyones happy with whatever they buy and you almost can't go wrong with these three.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I agree that all three are great. I usually say APR or GIAC and not Revo only because Revo might not be around in the future depending on the lawsuit. But between the other two i mention. i would say go with who's closer. both are good chips, but just in case you have something wrong with it, the dealer is close by to take a look at it.
jon

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
APR gets my vote.
I love it!

What engine code is your car?
I have a APR (93) chipped ECU for an AWD for sale...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts