VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to keep my Turbo Twists and finally got them on the Jetta after Christmas. They completely change the look of the car. Now I just need to lower the coils a little more.

This is how the car looked before. The wheels just kind of blended away into the tires.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really want to find two more 9s or two 10s. The 7.5s are just too small. Thanks for the feedback. Putting these on made me want to improve my car even more.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
it looks so much better with no pinstripe. my dad is old school and keeps telling me to put a pin stripe on mine, there is no bodyline on an mk4 to accent with one lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you zoomed in, you might still be able to see my pinstripe. Guy I bought the car from was not 100% up front about the car. Didn't have time/extra money to do a carfax before I bought it. Looks like it was in an accident at some point and was resprayed. And in the process they did not remove the old pinstripe. They just painted over it and then put a new one on top. Was really pissed when I removed the stripe this fall.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
i wouldve been. i see a lot of hacked up body work in the business and it pisses me off cause it ruins everything, and makes body repairs harder on the next guy to work on it. the whole name of the game is to make it look like nothing happened

1 - 12 of 12 Posts