VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I went to Abu Dabi yesterday and I saw all kinds of dubs! It was sweet! Except it made me really miss my car. Anyways, it was pretty wierd seeing all Jettas with BORA on the back. And I saw the POLO, which I must say, has a sweet front end. If I had a GTI, I'd see if you can do a conversion. That would be a bad ass swap. Here's a pic:

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah I really like polos. they are pretty sweet. the back ends are a little "squished" looking, but I really like the front ends too.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wonder why they change the name like from jetta to bora and Gti to uuh is it polo i know they are a little different but why dont they ship them here?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I was in Croatia and I saw a whole mess of them Polo's. pretty tight little cars. Seem smaller than the golf....maybe Im wrong. Europe is full of them little mobiles....I saw a few in Bahrain too. Yeah I also saw an old-ass Camnry with "three on the tree." Funny

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
Because, small fuel efficient econo-boxes are not the American way. We might see a version of the Polo here sometime in the near future, wishful thinking maybe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

true!
econo-boxes are big in europe and the rest of the world because gas there is at INSANE PRICES!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
The funny thing about all our "euro" mods is that there has to be a large group europeans kids wanting to do the "us-spec" mods.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I wonder if instead of "ricers" they call the US Modders "hot doggers"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts