VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY. So how does it run? Better? more responsive with the new plugs in also. Good job. Now have a beer.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I felt the same way. Now i have to do my timing chains next.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
or a bentley manual.. so total cost would be 389. STILL CHEAPER THEN 1k and it would give you step by step including pics... basically with arrows going to every single nut/bolt.. Legit if you ask me. and you can rent a timing light from autozone. You will pay up front. but when you return within a 3 month period, they refund you. so basically.. you rent for free.. if u dont return within 3 months, you bought the tool.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
or a bentley manual.. so total cost would be 389. STILL CHEAPER THEN 1k and it would give you step by step including pics... basically with arrows going to every single nut/bolt.. Legit if you ask me. and you can rent a timing light from autozone. You will pay up front. but when you return within a 3 month period, they refund you. so basically.. you rent for free.. if u dont return within 3 months, you bought the tool.
sweet thanks i think im gonna buy one of those! It would help on a lot of stuff

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
or you can use the DIY on vortex

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
timing chain guides? Chains & guides should be done ASAP. Your over 100k miles.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I dont wanna! im broke! haha damnit
I wanna get mine done but I am broke also. I have been working OT and I still cannot get ahead. Hope the wife goes back to work soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts