VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my vwforum.com decal installed on my GTI today. It was about a three hour process, but it think it was well worth it. And that extra 28 hp will come in handy...

·
Registered
499 Posts
three hours to install a sticker? What, didn't you graduate from kindegarten?

Just kiddin man! I think everyone here is a perfectionist and will take the time to do things ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Hey Alex..

Could you please provide us with a "how to" write up as to how to "install" decals. I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while and would like to tap into your experience and know-how.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Hey Alex..

Could you please provide us with a "how to" write up as to how to "install" decals. I've been thinking about doing this for quite a while and would like to tap into your experience and know-how.

Thanks!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How to install:
1) Peel back
2) Stick
3) Wait for the babes to roll in.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
How to install:
1) Peel back
2) Stick
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I need pictures. (specially of the babes rolling in)

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
who needs how to's and pictures i just paid the guy at the local performance shop $50 to install the decals for me! i had to leave the car overnight but it was well worth it!

great mod! i can actually feel the horsepower increase with this decal. i can't believe i was going to waste my money on a chip!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
...great mod! i can actually feel the horsepower increase with this decal...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh Come On Tony! Whers ur Dino slip!?
Dude, I NO fer a fact that my Eibach stickers gainZ are 'bout 25hp TO THE RIMZ! I no cuz they posted it on their web sight.

NOW what!?

·
Registered
161 Posts
how in gods right mind did it take you THREE HOURS to install a DECAL?!?!? my god....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, I get to do a how to? With pictures as well? Super!!! I almost feel like this a legitmate post....

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like someone doesn't understand comedic effect...I guess you also believe the hp part as well.
It's all about reading between the lines...||..|.||||...

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Oh Come On Tony! Whers ur Dino slip!?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

here you go!

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Anyone have a lift I could use? I need to add some more flare to my dub. j/k for all who though this was a serious thread.

·
Registered
153 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by db:
How to install:
1) Peel back
2) Stick
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

Does it work for men as well?

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: Allure ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Allure:

BWAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

Does it work for men as well?

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: Allure ]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would assume so since most men are the ones that put the stickers on....

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1point8T:
here you go!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, Aiight. you straight. WHERE CAN I GET A STICKER?!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
damn, i should be in the 500hp club since i have 8 stickers in total
The V and Member sticer on the front, East Coast dubbers on the rear. the VWF on the side windows, within the front doors on the sills, and one on the strut bar by the engine
jon

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
damn, i should be in the 500hp club since i have 8 stickers in total
The V and Member sticer on the front, East Coast dubbers on the rear. the VWF on the side windows, within the front doors on the sills, and one on the strut bar by the engine
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Dogg,
You need to get dynoed!

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TailpipeSmokeshow:
Racing in a Honda is like competing in the special olympics...even if you win your still a retard!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 20 of 22 Posts