VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 03 Jetta 1.8T did not come with floor mats...any idea where I can get cool ones or just nice ones in general that fit my car? Thanks!

Lewy

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Monster Mats for the mother-F'n win!

The only place I would suggest getting mats are the dealer. They're guaranteed to fit, they look stock (lol) and are probably the most decently priced item you can buy there.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
You can usually save about 20-25 bux if you order monsters online. But you have to wait two weeks to put them in.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Lewy23 said:
98a4 said:
Monsters for winter, but dont rock them in the summer, they look dumb.
ok, so what do you suggest for summer?
Carpets, but you dont' want to have to buy 2 sets, maybe gets carpets now and monster mats once winter hits? Where do you live, if you don't get snow where you live them there's no point in getting the monster mats at all IMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Straz85 said:
Lewy23 said:
98a4 said:
Carpets, but you dont' want to have to buy 2 sets, maybe gets carpets now and monster mats once winter hits? Where do you live, if you don't get snow where you live them there's no point in getting the monster mats at all IMO.

Oh, I get know, I live in Akron, OH and work in Cleveland,OH. So I will probably have to invest in some monsters. Do they look that dumb all year round?

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Lewy23 said:
Straz85 said:
Lewy23 said:
98a4 said:

Oh, I get know, I live in Akron, OH and work in Cleveland,OH. So I will probably have to invest in some monsters. Do they look that dumb all year round?
I personally switch between the two summer an winter. I don't think they look dumb per se, just not as nice as carpet. But they last longer and are easier to clean.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
They dont look bad, I just dislike rubber floormats when its 95 out and sunny? I dont even have mats and I have a hole in my carpet from my heal so I cant talk

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Straz85 said:
I personally switch between the two summer an winter. I don't think they look dumb per se, just not as nice as carpet. But they last longer and are easier to clean.
x2. Carpet looks much nicer in the summer. The monsters do their job in the winter. :K:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I rock monsters year round. But then again, I walk across muddy job sites, gravel roads, etc... all year long and hate vacuuming floorboards, so thats why I do it. I wore a hole through my carpet mats and switched to the monsters.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
i also keep my monster mats in year around, mainly because it keeps down on the wear and tear of normal use and there mad easy to clean and shin up to make look good at a show. not saying i dont like carpet, just preference.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
PGLI said:
i also keep my monster mats in year around, mainly because it keeps down on the wear and tear of normal use and there mad easy to clean and shin up to make look good at a show. not saying i dont like carpet, just preference.
x2

I just hosed them down at the car wash yesterday... can't really do that with the carpet mats.

·
Registered
Toyota,Nissan,Volkswagen,Volvo,Mercedes Benz,Mazda,Jeep,Hundai,Audi,BMW
1 Posts
3D mats and 5D mats give a premium look to the car. Available in several shades such as black, beige, and tan.It protects the floor of your vehicle from all of the dirt and mud you track in, the food and drinks you spill, and more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts