VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... i bought new foglights(complete kits) for both sides, on my 97 2.0 gti. Problem is, one is much brighter than the other. I tried to fix this by replacing the new, brighter bulb with a bulb from my old fog, light which still works and also matches the normal new bulb, but I got the same result as before. The foglight in which the light was much brighter before was the same way, even though the bulb i put in there, when it was in the old kit, matched the normal bulb. I have no idea if this is due to the fixture being stronger or the lens positioning or...... All 3 bulbs are equal(55W, 12V, H3 bubls) so I do not understand why in one fixture the bulbs glow brighter. If anyone can help me with this or give any advice i'd appreciate it very much. THanks for reading by the way. keep on dubbin

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dull foglight isn't my problem, because the one that is "dull" is normal, as my old ones were, the problem is the bright one. i don't know really... all i know is the "dull" one is how my old ones were so it's normal brightness and the other one is too bright... i'll still take any advice, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts