VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey here's the deal. My buddy and I want to buy the foglights for the mk4 golf's and the lowest price that we found was 176 on NOPI.com. Now the question is are there anymore people out there that want these and if so maybe we could get a group buy going if not then maybe someone knows where we could get them for a better price. Thanks alot.

The fogs look like this:

·
Registered
223 Posts
man these are kick azz! come on guys I know there are some of u out there that are drooling to get these for ur MK4. If anything maybe a better price that u guys know of.
thanks in advance and I hope there are more people interested in this.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey i found some that are cheaper than them, im not to sure you are going to like them as much but they are cheaper

they are at tmtuning they were $79

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea those are nice too but the deal is i want it too look stock and those have a killer stock look. Also since i got the switch its pretty useless without the fogs hehe besides eliminating daytime running lights and looking extremly hot.

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah they do look really stock thats why i wasn't sure if you were gonna be interested in the ones that i posted, but they were cheaper. hope you can get enough mk4's to get a GB. good luck

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'd be interested in the group buy. Two questions: 1) I'm assumin this is the Jetta Hella kit, 2) is there anyway to get the kit without the remote. Thanks to DB and the group buy, my Euroswitch should be in my mailbox any day now, so I don't need the remote..

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am interested in these fogs, but i just got my GTI and I dont know anything about cars! How dificult would these be to install for me?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm told it's not difficult. If you do a search on this forum, I'm sure you'll find many links to detailed instructions. If you get the kit with the wireless remote the wiring is minimal.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey jimmyc,

These are actually for the Golf Mk4 body but i think that they are the same price for the jetta. Plus the once that i have found for 176 on Nopi.com come without the remote. And i also have purchased the switch so it would be great to have the Fogs. especially in that second position(to the right).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
i like those fogs. but i also like mine.

as for the gb. if i knew how i would, jon or tf or dave (although your away) if you can help me, thanks..
rich

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
rich, did you just take out your grill, and mount your fogs in that space? let me know. thanks. and how well do they work (in foggy weather?)

·
Registered
174 Posts
I haven't been able to fing the Jetta kit without the remote b/c that would knock about $80 off the price for me. I'll check it though. Keep me posted.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I might be interested, Im trying to save up for my chip tho...

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
If i didn't already have fogs on my car, i would get into it. Plus i don't think i need two sets of fog lights on my car

jon

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yeah i just took out my grills and put them in. i have 2 sets of fogs. the yellow ones just look bad ass imo but if its really fogy i have them and the ones in my headlights on because im am forunate enough to have them

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yap, Hey DB do you think you can get us an estimated price for them. All these people with their new switches are just waiting for the fogs.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTI2001:
If i didn't already have fogs on my car, i would get into it. Plus i don't think i need two sets of fog lights on my car

jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in agreement on this one. Plus, I'm also like fli, I'm trying to recover from my last mod outbreak while saving up for my next one. But let me know if you guys are going to get something going, a friend of mine here got one of the switches from me and he's needing the fogs now too.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts