VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm listing my 2002 2 Door VW Golf GL.
About 115k miles

I'm the second owner of this rare version of the VW Golf and i've had it for the last 16 year, I bought it before it turned 1 year. I've kept it well maintained. I'm selling it because i'm going to travel for an extended time and I can't afford keeping it in the city.

A few things about this car:

- Manual transmission
- Manual windows - though passenger window can't roll down because of a recent window break in. I had the glass window replaced but something about the alternator was still broken.
- Cloth seats
-A/C, heat and dehumidifier work perfectly
- Dent on the front passenger fender - ran into a pillar one stupid morning. It isn't too obvious though.
- Tires are relatively new - front tires are less than a year old, back ones are less than 2 years old, includes a working spare
-This car has had all the needed tune ups at the usual mile benchmarks.

Overall this is a pretty amazing spunky car. The things that need to be fixed can easily and cheaply be replaced if you know what to do with cars.

Serious inquiries only please - no low ballers, i will not sell the car unless it's close to asking price.

Note: The photos were taken a while ago - so they don't reflect some of the wear on the car but i'm happy to show it.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts