VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on your website and i wanted to know where your business is located. i was wondering if u could hook me up with a 16v and a 4k for my rabbit. right now i have no money so maybe u could just tell me how much a 16v and a 4k tranny would cost and how much would it cost to have your business install it. i only ask because u said you can get stuff for cheap.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
We run it pretty much out of my friends living room/garage in Monroe. I have one good 4K right now and a 2H (same thing). I don't have any more complete 16vs, just a bunch of shortblocks, but I can find one pretty easy. I can't get you a price until I find one, but generally $400ish for 1.8L 16vs.

Installation is pretty easy so long as you have all the parts, which we can usuaully get. Let me talk it over with my biz partner and I'll get you a price.

What kind of coilovers do you want? I can get H&R, Weitec, and FK. H&Rs would be about $1100ish, FKs would be about the same. Weitecs should be cheaper. Their prices have gone up a bit (damn euro) since the last couple sets we got.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok well the coilovers are out of the question right now cause i have no money but maybe i can talk my dad in to helping me get the engine.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
ok, let me know

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my dad wants to know a ballpark figure of how much it is going to cost.i told him the engine was in the 400ish range and he wanted to know much for and tranny and all the wiring and then the installation.

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 79_rabbit:
my dad wants to know a ballpark figure of how much it is going to cost.i told him the engine was in the 400ish range and he wanted to know much for and tranny and all the wiring and then the installation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It really depents on what we can find the parts for. I'll drop you an e-mail when I find a motor. I if you want to hunt for a motor too feel free. You might even find one cheaper, we'll still install it. Just e-mail me... or I'll e-mail you. That way we don't use up the forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts