VW Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let any females, who may be on this board know, that my friend Julia and I have started a VW Club only for girls who actually want to talk about cars as opposed to posing on top of them. The url is http://www.foxyvdubs.com right now we're only taking members from pa,nj,md,de. If you're a girl in those areas come and visit us!

- Kim @ Foxy VDubs

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I applaud you wanting to have a place where women can love their dubs; but why segregate? I'm sure our chariots don't see a person but only the love we proudly show for them. I plea with you not to focus on our differences; we should instead forge the bond we already share with the object of our affection and unite to build an ever stronger dubnation.

·
Registered
844 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
I applaud you wanting to have a place where women can love their dubs; but why segregate? I'm sure our chariots don't see a person but only the love we proudly show for them. I plea with you not to focus on our differences; we should instead forge the bond we already share with the object of our affection and unite to build an ever stronger dubnation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right, you're just looking for a date!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by V33dub_GTI:
Yeah right, you're just looking for a date!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: RafCarre12 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kim:
Sorry about that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No Problem!! Welcome!! Hope you stick around this board too. We have a good bunch of people around here.
jon

·
Registered
273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
I applaud you wanting to have a place where women can love their dubs; but why segregate? I'm sure our chariots don't see a person but only the love we proudly show for them. I plea with you not to focus on our differences; we should instead forge the bond we already share with the object of our affection and unite to build an ever stronger dubnation.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow man she sets up this whole thing and you're all like, can't we all just get along. what a downer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I'll definietly stick around, I've been lurking for awhile hehe, and as for him getting a date, it's unlikely, and if anyone really wants to know there are plenty of organizations out there that are co-ed sometimes you just need a group of people the same sex to talk about cars, life and things like that so it's really nice to have a group of sisters you can rely on

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kim:
there are plenty of organizations out there that are co-ed sometimes you just need a group of people the same sex to talk about cars, life and things like that so it's really nice to have a group of sisters you can rely on<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, you are right. I was just messing around. You can't blame a guy for trying to keep dub loving women around now can ya?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hopefully in the future as we grow what we'll do is expand and have regional reps but we want to make sure there is a high enough demand before we start making plans, btw thats an adoreable picture in your sig

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, you are right. I was just messing around. You can't blame a guy for trying to keep dub loving women around now can ya?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, now you'll have us in large numbers though.

[ April 29, 2003: Message edited by: G60Girl ]

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G60Girl:
Hey, now you'll have us in large numbers though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excellent point Jules!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts