VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well summer is almost here and i want to do some mods to my car. i will have suspension done sometime in the summer for sure. and if i get enough money (now that i finally paid off my lawyer and court fees) i would like to do something to the front end of my car. i have always thought that the golf front end was the shit and that is what i would do for sure but im not to sure now. i was thinking that i would get some smoked e-codes and a new grill and hood extension. tell me what you guys think, should i keep the jetta look or go with the golf front end?

grill and hood extension i would get

smoked e-codes

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: k2jetta98 ]

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i know that they are jetta headlights, i was just wondering what you guys thought about sticking with the jetta look and getting those e-codes and grill instead of going with the golf front end.

·
Registered
175 Posts
i prefer the top pic but both look good! also keep the jetta front, too many conversions in the shows and mags!

·
Registered
68 Posts
ya gotta go with the smoked e-codes and hood extension. i'm not a big fan of the golf headlights and hood on a jetta.

i have a bmw 3-series style headlights on the way (sometime this week) just so i have something different. you have to be original when fixing up your car. my plan is to fabricate a mid 90's bmw m3 grill to my jetta. that will be next winter's project. i have enough things to finish for importwar if i wanna show.

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Now this is a cool hood extension:

Other than that I'd go with the second picture you showed.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah I like the dual rounds with the hood extension. you could do the joey.inpro mod (to make them look like ecodes)-paint the inside of the light housing black

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
good choices zach, i like it alot. will look hot on your car. go for it!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts