VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Here is one for instance.

And here is the same dub after modding. The rims are Photoshopped but the Kit is not.

You can maybe ask this guy if he would sell you the original 4 motion front bumper, but quite frankly I would ask... WHY? (It looks almost if not the same as any other GOLF?)

4 MOTION GOLF SITE

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya thats what im saying too and thats why i was asking to see a picture of it because it looks absolutely the same to me as the stock once. Thanx for the pictures and that dub is sure sweet.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
rollin vdub-here is the pic again of the 4motion front valence.

[ February 16, 2003: Message edited by: silverGTI ]

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but the rear valance is the same except for the cut out am i right? if so would it cost me more to buy a 4-motion rear valance or to get the whole cut?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Considering the fact that I would cut the hole myself in about 10 minutes (not everyone has a steady hand like that, but you guys did see my model airplanes right? ehhehe) it would cost me nothing. However you do need tools to do that. My favorite tool looks like a pencil but it is an AIR Sculptor (Let's just say... IT IS 1 LOUD SUCKA). About $190 Canadian. After that I use sand paper to make it flush.

Sometimes if I know I will use the tool only once... I go to Home Depot, buy it, use it for 2 hours, and bring it back for a full refund. Please don't bash me... I spend enough money at Home Depot as it is.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha ya i've done that alot too... its all good. my dad needed alot of tools for remodeling our home and we werent ever going to use them again so we returned most of them. Hey Thomas maybe i should drive to canada and have you do it? what do u say? u.. me.. two of our dubs.. canada... sounds fun. hehe im jk pal thanx for the responses

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Dude if you ever going through London ON make sure you post it up here and we could go cruisin. No problem here.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I agree with thomas. if you have a steady hand, and the right tools, go for it. just make sure where you are cutting, and where you want the cutout. you can always ask me if you need any measurements.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts