VW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up all everyone ...sadd to say its time to tell me baby go..time are rough and i need the cash so heres what i got...
1987 Jetta Gli...
body wise the car is in good shape very little rust if any and very minor dings and dents...the car is alpine white and it has power windows along with power door locks .i also have a after market alarm system just recently installed. The has never been hit or in a car accident of any sort.
i have spent many countless nights working and modding her up and have always used the best quality stuff ...
heres a list of what i got...

Peformance: 1997 Jetta Vr6 motor (with only 33 orignal miles on the motor)
i also have a techtonics exhaust and techtonics cams, just put on.
The computer has also been upgraded using a techtonics chip.
I have a k&n after market intake on the motor as well.

Brakes:
the car has 97 Vr6 brakes on it with mintex pads and brembo disks..
the rear is also disk brakes with mintex pads on it

Suspension:
the car has been converted from 4lug to 5 lug. thats right 97 vr6 axles and hubs have been put on making the bolt patter 5 x 100 so u have a nicer selection of wheels to go along with the increase in horsepower.
the car has neuspeed race springs with blisten shocks both front and rear and well has a eurosport sway car in the rear and a rayactive stress bar up front. i also have a set of bran new adjustable coilovers that i will throw in with the car

Interior ..
the car has full leather interior out of a newer jetta as well.
the gauge cluster has been swaped to a 97 vr6 gauge cluster to go along with the motor swap and everything on it works perfectly.
there is also a momo shift knob with a momo boot to go along with the leather seats
i also have a kenwood digital eq that works with a clarion headunit ..
rockford speakers both front and rear powered by a 400w amplifier.

Wheels:
Koing wildcards (black)
16 x 7.5 with nitto tires..

I live in NJ and am asking 4000 for the whole car the way it sits...the car is real fun to drive and is real quick (espically highway).
I also have a supercharger to go along with the car it is not installed yet but i'll sell everything one package deal if someone is interested...
The car is definitly worth seeing so please email me at [email protected]
thanks for reading the post guys..
sam
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts