VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up everyone i have a bunch of vw parts off my cars for sale here a list. if interested please contact me by email at [email protected]
Stock Valences front and rear painted uni black for a Jetta $100
Stock Grill for a Jetta painted uni black $40
Stock Grill for a Gti painted uni black $40
2 Front Seats wrapped in Black and Blue Katskinz Leather $500
A set of MINT Racing Heart C2's 19" with toyo perfect tires and wheels. $1800
A set of AUDI TT wheels and tires polished asking $1000
A set of Koing Wild Cards (black) 16"with tires asking $700
I have a bunch of car audio stuff subs, amps, speakers, just let me know what u need and i will do my best.
I swaped my jetta over to a 1.8t so i have my whole 2.0 setup, motor trans, ecu, wire harness. $ 1800 only 17k on the motor and trans
H&R coilovers for a jetta. Asking $900
A stress Bar for a A3 asking 150
I know this sound crazy but i also have Mercedes Benz Interior from C280
i bought a theft recovery car that was missing a whole bunch of stuff one thing being the interior and i went out and bought a whole new set of seats but it turns out the motor is no good so im getting rid of the car so if anyone wants to do something crazy i have the interior for sale. im asking 900 for the front and back seats.

again if interested
please contact me by email....thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've also got some stuff for sale. I'ts all from my previous cars. None of it is stolen--I promise!
1) Cadillac and Mercedes hood ornaments.
2) Acura Integra engines.
3) Acura HID headlights
4) Various incompete stereo setups.
5) License plates, with reg stickers.
6) Airbag units.

Just kidding, of course.
Hey, you might want to explain your situation a little better (i.e. you run a wrecking yard business or a tuner shop, etc.), or you're going to raise a few eyebrows.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
na most of the stuff is from my old vws that i used to own the rest is stuff members from my club give me or i should say tell me to post to try and help them out...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Also, you may want to post all of that stuff in the Trading Post section. I don't think that should be under this section, but that could be just me.

Synthogen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts