VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you heard right a strictly foreign "razor" front bumper as seen on the white car at the top of the mk2 forum. make an offer. im in south central pa so if you need it shipped you pay shipping. will consider trading parts email me at [email protected] or drop a post. later

·
Registered
96 Posts
sorry db but i want it. i dunno how much it costs so give me a ball park and the shape its in. get back to me thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey it's in decent shape. i was in a fender bender with it and had to rebuild part of the passenger side like where the turn signal light is but it's not too bad. i will include all four lights with it. there are holes in it for a euro plate and holes have to be drilled in both the bumper support (2) and in the bottom of the fender (1 each) not a hard install. umm jordan i can get a new front big bumper for $40 and was hoping to get around $300 obo for mine since it's a $530 item new. it's really thick and beefy fiberglass. have more pics email me at [email protected] if you want to see them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Its fiberglass? if so i dont want it too much of a hassle. think ill just go with euro bumpers and 16V flares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts