VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 902 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i was looking through my photobucket today.. and i started looking at pictures of when i first got my car.. i cant believe what it looked like between then and now. seriously blows my mind at how far it came and how satisfied and happy i am with everything i put into it.

the time, money, sweat, and labor definately paid off. and im still not done.. but i figured id share with you all.

Original way the car looked upon purchase april 2010:

Up until this week october 7:

As of today.. october 8:
(mind you i still dont have my 4motion lip, euro rub, and bumper on since im still working on the motor project However.. this gives you an idea on my new stance, new wheels, etc im sure you can imagine the rest until im ready for the last photoshoot of the year.. i also need to restance the coils in the front a touch.. but again.. its also been in the air on stands for a few weeks so im going to let them settle and see where that sets me before i adjust. ;-))

:cool::K:;-)

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
correction.. my front bumper was fukkd.

i got a brand new oem bumper, euro rub strip (smooth no marker lights) and a 4motion bora lip.

that old bumper is now laying in my buddies side yard.

thanks tom for the :K:

Fubar: i only use vortex for wheel / classified threads.. i will never parade on that site. ever. you know that.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
correction.. my front bumper was fukkd.

i got a brand new oem bumper, euro rub strip (smooth no marker lights) and a 4motion bora lip.

that old bumper is now laying in my buddies side yard.

thanks tom for the :K:

Fubar: i only use vortex for wheel / classified threads.. i will never parade on that site. ever. you know that.
yeah i just use vortex to buy stuff and i posted one thread to see if they wanted to be in my forza 4 club. yes im a nerd.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im looking at getting another sticker that says..

"slammed harder then your girlfriend"

im changing all my decals except for the i<3 haters sticker on the front.. in that section

·
MK4 & MK5 Owner
8,441 Posts
im jacking you. i use vortex alot. mostly in the pittsburgh thread. occasionally chime in the mk4 forums. seems like alot of the members from when i joined in 06 are long gone or barely post anymore.
ive been going through my photobucket alot lately. i have like 1600 pics now. i hate deleting ones that i dont know if i have links out for them.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
im jacking you. i use vortex alot. mostly in the pittsburgh thread. occasionally chime in the mk4 forums. seems like alot of the members from when i joined in 06 are long gone or barely post anymore.
ive been going through my photobucket alot lately. i have like 1600 pics now. i hate deleting ones that i dont know if i have links out for them.
you have to many pics haha

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
holy hell

so as stated i was going to update this.

well alots changed..

snagged the votex roof rack + votex basket (might sell it already.. lol im not sure)

ordered 42 draft designs wheel spacers for the works wheels.
20mm front and 25mm rear.

specs on wheels
works vs-xx mesh (3 piece)
et 26mm/+50
18x8 18x9
73mm wheel bore

i also snagged the speedtech weld on boser extension (subtle angry)
trading my other k04 turbo for black oem hids with all oem internals, new leveling motors, ballasts, d2s hid in pure white, and yellow high beam bulbs.

next pay check or so im ordering euro tails, amber side markers and possibly the seidl 3 bar badgeless grill to replace my sagging grill.

getting ready for paint / body.

1. boser.
2. fix dents / dings
3. respray uni black
4. adding slight gold flake to clear for a subtle gold spark in the black you will only see when your standing right on top of the car in the sun.
5. possible rear boser

also wrapping headliner.

going to grind down my valve cover.. hit it with wrinkle black. and do a lime green / silver / white splatter.. least thats what im leaning towards atm. along with the intercooler charge pipe / intake manifold to match.

going to sell the apr k04 loaded ecu in the car now and get another ecu (untironic k04 file)

stay tuned for pics as i get them. im going to completely revamp this timeline into a build thread in the near future but thought id give some insight on the dealings of fukns car. :D

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
im just coming out of my corner this year swinging.

im determined.. no more spectator parking for me at shows...

looking at pics when i first got my car.. it looks like i was on lowering springs..

i wonder if i still have them? i have so much shit in boxes .. i dont even know what all i have any more.

** got another idea for valve cover / intake mani / charge pipe... might do wrinkle black base.. and gray / silver & white splatter.. to match .. this.. which is going ot be the headliner.. and it will all tie in :)

teaser pics of whats to come this year

euro tails (pic from ecs)

amber markers
(pic from ecs)

for those of you unsure of a rear boser.. here you go :)

and for comparison.. stock tail / rear end

(pic from ecs)

1 - 20 of 902 Posts