VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the gas station last night when a bunch of these drunk kids pull up staring at me and my car. First thing in my mind is great a fight cause they were just smiling drunks and they started pouring out of the car. Suddenly the driver, still hanging out the window, yells out,"Did you bring that over from Europe?" So of course I told him no and he continues on,"I tried to race another BORA around here the other night and that thing dusted me. I went to Dover VW to try and buy one of those and they told me they don't sell those over here." Well, after kinda letting him drone on while i pumped my gas he also refused to try and race me too.

Just wanted to share....LOL. That just made my night!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Thats too funny!!! I wonder what other Bora he tried to race? I know it wasn't me because i haven't raced anyone lately (trying to be good
) So what car was this in case i ever see it i'll egg him on
jon

·
Registered
131 Posts
drunk people are funny, and fun to tease and play mind tricks with em haha

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flukeoff:
drunk people are funny, and fun to tease and play mind tricks with em haha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup u said it best!!!

but u should have played with his mind and told him u imported it from europe and that u have like 600 horsepower! that would have really tripped him out!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
You should have told him you DID bring it over from Europe, then speak jibberish and tell him it was German.

·
Registered
125 Posts
yeah def this dude asked me ata light once, if my bora was a special edition model from europe, and said its excusive, only 100 made , lol

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Around my town all these older rednecks always yell out nice shopping cart when i go by. So i have to let go of the wheel to signal to them with both hands if you know what i mean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts