VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i wouldnt get one and wouldnt recomend you to get it either but it is ur car so you can decide. the box probably controls something air or fuel or cranks your boost up(for the ones that have any). either way it probably messes with with an individual component instead of making the whole system work together. but then again it could be APRs next competitor

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
Bad... no... avoid... period

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
It's not a good thing, especially for turboed cars. A few of the N/A guys on the altima.net forums (don't ask) are running these things, and having problems. Like mentined before, it does not adjust the system as a whole, these things are just gimmicky gizmos.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I think someone posted this before and the consensus we came to was...

NO WAY

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
it sounds like bs to me! don't get anything that is not from a reputable company.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big dub:
but them again, how does a company become reputable?? they have to start somewhere. when REVo and APR first started no one probably believed them
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

all you had to do was look at their demo cars to see the proof. with this there is no hard data. show some dyno's, videos, and things like that.
jon

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
but them again, how does a company become reputable?? they have to start somewhere. when REVo and APR first started no one probably believed them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts