VW Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you guys heard of putting the golf front end on the Jetta? I really like the headlights on the golf and I would love to convert if I could. Plus you can get Angel Eyes for the Golf. I saw them on a club car last weekend. Bad Ass!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ill be doing this coming up in a few weeks seems I found a jetta some model and color lucky me...so ill have me a jolf...im soooo happy

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I was thinking about raer ending someone the other day so I could do that actually. It would surprise so many people to see that. I would love to see their faces!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Straz85:
I was thinking about raer ending someone the other day so I could do that actually. It would surprise so many people to see that. I would love to see their faces!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rear end a black Jetta, but you have to rear end it with your REAR as well. HAHAHAAH.

PS: (Jon does this ring a bell? You know what I am referring to, don't ya?
)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
and the angle eyes are just fiber optics custom made to fit inside the stock light. most people do it them selves but im sure you can buy already made ones its just that they'll cost you a little more $$$

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
What parts are in the conversion. Fenders, headlights, hood, and bumper?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes and the grill

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
I think I would do this conversion, if I could find a satin silver jetta (did they even make satin silver jettas?). I have seen it in reflex silver, but not satin. I have to say, I do like the "jolf" better than the "getta"

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silverGTI:
I have to say, I do like the "jolf" better than the "getta"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed.
I don't mind the Getta, but I love the Jolf. That is 100% sure.

Kaboooooooooom. Someone pass a Kleenex over here, please?!?!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
yeah i agree, the jolf is better lookin than the getta but both are cool i think.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Yea, dave was trying to get me to switch with him this weekend. At first i was thinking about how i would get that bad ass carbon fiber hood but..... i just don't like the Getta.
jon

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
There are always a couple of Gettas and a Jolf that show up to the wednesday nite gtg. They're sweet. I agree with you guys that the jolf's are much hotter. I think they give you an inkling of what a new generation corrado would look like.

·
Registered
125 Posts
JTI is Badass, i dont know if i would feel the same about the Jolf, although the name is kool, i would buy the jetta badge and swap the G, so its reads JOLF thats hott

1 - 19 of 19 Posts