VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find one of those glove compartments that came on the '93 golf's and jetta's? You know, the one that goes in place of the airbag. I've looked everywhere, but can't find one.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Do they make glove compartments for 96' Golfs with an air bag, like one that replaces that dummy panel?

·
Registered
70 Posts
yeah whats up with that i dont have a glove compartment either. i have an airbag and then a dummy panel underneath where a glove compartment usually is on a car??????
never understood that
was that an option? lolol

·
Registered
437 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwgolfracer26:
yeah whats up with that i dont have a glove compartment either. i have an airbag and then a dummy panel underneath where a glove compartment usually is on a car??????
never understood that
was that an option? lolol
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea seriously i bought my car used and i only realized it doesnt have a glove compartment when i went to put the owners manual away, only to find, theres no place to put it!!!! So can you buy one to put there??

·
Registered
131 Posts
yea i think it came in like 96+. i put one in my friends 95 gti, it was kinda a PITA, but i got it to fit. search the vwvortex and they had a site with good instructions on how to do it. a mod worth spending 50 bucks for a used one just to hold papers (cuz thats about all they hold
)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts