VW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking into getting a chip for my Golf 2.0 L and didnt know what a good one would be, or really anything about them. I apologize if this thread is a little repetitive, but I would really appreciate any input that you guys have
Thanks

·
Registered
2,441 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'm getting a United Motorsports tune in the near future. All the companies that make tunes for our cars give the same HP/TQ out put so it's really the name you're paying for.

APTuning.com - Automotive Performance Tuning - United Motorsport Software Flash for Naturally Aspirated MK4 2.0 link to the tune i'm getting. Giac is about the same price too, and they're also a really good company.
just thought i would tell you i love your car tom the vette wheels look sick

·
Registered
962 Posts
for $200 to get 10 more HP/TQ and better fuel economy seems pretty well worth it to me.
You and I sir definitely have a different definition of "worth it" then.

$200 for 10hp? Waste of money. Hardly going to notice the "increase" in power.

Accept what you have. The 2.0 was never meant to go fast. Put money into making it look good instead.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
You and I sir definitely have a different definition of "worth it" then.

$200 for 10hp? Waste of money. Hardly going to notice the "increase" in power.

Accept what you have. The 2.0 was never meant to go fast. Put money into making it look good instead.
People spend more than that on just cold air intakes and those won't show any to little difference. This seems a lot more worth the money than an intake.

And my car already looks good :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts