VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 golf gti with the fog lights and the orange turn signals. I would like to adjust the turn signals so that they dont stay on when my lights are on but still blink when using my turn signals. is this possible and if so how do you do it

·
Registered
14 Posts
do you mean the ones that the actual plastic is orange like on euro vw's? if so, lemme know where you got them and how much they were i am looking to get a set. thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i want to stop the turn signals from glowing when my lights or even my car is on. I still need to retain the use of my turn signals but i dont want the glow. i have tryed all the fuses and relays but none seem to turn them off. And what does the euro kit do for those orange lights. thanks for all the replys

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
well if u wanna get rid of the orange they also make some clear signals that dont have the orange in them. the set from strictly foreign comes with the dummy reflectors too. im tryin to find just the actuall clear signals instead of the whole set b/c i have the razor bumper and it only uses the actual signals. heres a link to the set of clear signals and reflectors hope this helps out a lil more. http://www.estrictlyforeign.com/asp/product.asp?category=1&ID=632

1 - 5 of 5 Posts