VW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Wow you got the jump on Josh good goin JJ :lol:
I have a funny feeling this will be one of the cars to definatly hit the US market. Being the craze of small SUV's this fits right in.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
This might be on of the most lame ass photoshos I have ever seen :lol:

I am not sure how I feel about the Golf Plus...wierd little egg-mini van thing

It is a very interesting concept though, but I think I would personally rather have the VW CrossFox as a small entry level SUV, over a bloated Golf.

Granted, they would need to toss in some 4-Motion :wink:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
STOP THE MADNESS. god teh mk5 golf is ugly and now they are gonna try to mate it with a toureg to get this... THING. Fu*k SUV'S and its bastard offspring mini SUV's. SUV's are a good reason we are paying so much for gas. gas guzzling couzins of teh minivan era. all owners of an SUV should pay an SUV tax every year.

·
Registered
314 Posts
crossfox!?!?!...hate the name, sounds like they pulled it out of a video game or tv show or somethin...their next model they can call Underdog or some shit lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That pic that's suspect to be p-chopped... I've been suspecting that from that site, as well as a few other European sites with "spy photos". There's a horribly done hood scoop on a newly beefed up edition Mazda3 due out in 2006 that looks like it was made from wood and painted black primer. Those losers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts