VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday at work my boss handed me a brand new 20G muthaf**kin iPod!! I couldn't believe it. It pays to work for a small company. I went out and bought the radio transmitter, but I've seen the posts in the MK4 section for the hardwire install and I found the adapter that uses the CD changer output on my kenwood and has two RCAs. Only $40. I don't really care about having it powered by the car, since the battery lasts 8 hours and I'll take it out and dock it at work everyday.

Just wanted to share my good fortune.
I want to lick my iPod it's so pretty. Like a kitty.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
you lucky bastard!
i wish i was handed one of those!!

and yes any job openings!??!?!

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, we're looking for a graphic designer with 5+ years experience in a Philly burbs area ad agency

·
Registered
499 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by das boot:
yeah, we're looking for a graphic designer with 5+ years experience in a Philly burbs area ad agency<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about a dumbass with no experience, no schooling and no talent in graphic design? Oh wait I live outside of Philly so I guess there's no need to apply!

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RafCarre12:
Share your good fortune. Make me one of those illustrator t-shirts.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought they were Photoshop, not Illustrator?

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by das boot:
yeah, we're looking for a graphic designer with 5+ years experience in a Philly burbs area ad agency<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Hi ::coughs:: db here.

·
Premium Member
9,072 Posts
they were photoshop. Dave, don't call us…we'll call you. haha. No seriously, we will when the time is right.
Oh, BTW my boss just ordered two Dual 2GHz G5's. But the new guy doesn't get one.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DOOD why do you have to teaz me

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they were photoshop. Dave, don't call us…we'll call you. haha. No seriously, we will when the time is right.
Oh, BTW my boss just ordered two Dual 2GHz G5's. But the new guy doesn't get one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts