VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my car back two days ago. i took it in for the reverse gear poping out and grinding, well it turned out that the reverse gear had a chip in it so they put in a new transmission for me free of charge
but it also turned out that my clutch was burned out as well. i thought that was kinda weird since i have only put like 5k miles on my car, and i bought it certified pre owned and supposibly they put the car through a check list, but i guess that checking the clutch isn't on that list, so that costed me a big $300 and i also had them take out the heat shield over the exhaust manifold. well my total came to a whopping $519. But i guess looking on the bright side i didn't have to pay for the new tranny and i still have some money left over so ill be ordering my suspension over the weekend

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
I also about two years ago got a new trans. for my jetta.It was also paid by vw.But while my car sat in the lot some jerkoff decided he wanted parts off of my car!I never did got paid for it !The fellow that did the work on my car said it was that way when I brought it there!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sucks that people are such assholes and they have to steal sh*t and vandalize cars. my friend posted before about someone putting this glitter stuff in like a glue base all over his car. i hate those kinda people, i just hope no one ever does anything to my car like that. (knock on wood)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts