VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
pain the lower half under the lights the same color as the car leave the top half black i seen that it looks hot..

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'm a fan of the blacked out front end. Rallye or regular. But the rallye golfs had the whole thing painted from the factory so i guess vw disagrees with me
It really depends on the car color

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just wanted to get your opinions on painting a grill to match the body color?

What about Rallye grills? Paint them all body color? Leave them black? Just paint the lower portion body color?

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
this si mine. I might even paint the lower apron black. We'll see. and the tow ring will be black as well soon. and the emblem will also be black.

pics a little dark but you get the idea.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Old Skool MK2:
pain the lower half under the lights the same color as the car leave the top half black i seen that it looks hot..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

agree with harry on this one. since the lower part looks like part of the body of the car (well, it is...) but I think it would look good with a flat black grill (or they have oem black trim paint as well). Or maybe it doesnt need painted. keep it the black then.

·
Registered
31 Posts
my car is Tornado Red, and I was considering black with the red strip and a red TM Tuning "piston" badge... this is a Rallye grill btw...

for those that have never seen this badge here it is:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts