VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MKIIgti:
Thats the grille im looking for who sells it. thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. That's not badgeless
2. VW sells it
3. You have to get the core support, grille, and lights to make it fit. All told, you're looking at just under $1000 to get that set up.

I can get it for you a little cheaper than that from RPI.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,513 Posts
Futrell sellas a rallye look badgless grill. It fits the stock aero lights but has the opening like the rallye that goes under the grill. it takes the place of the metal strip. They're only like 100 bucks or somthing like that. Not as good but more affordable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 89jettawolfs:
Futrell sellas a rallye look badgless grill. It fits the stock aero lights but has the opening like the rallye that goes under the grill. it takes the place of the metal strip. They're only like 100 bucks or somthing like that. Not as good but more affordable.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$150


I don't really like those, seems like the cheap way out, but it is a great option if you don't have the money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what would I have to do to convert my headligts to single rounds. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,109 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MKIIgti:
what would I have to do to convert my headligts to single rounds. Thanks<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um... picture... above. No... Aeros.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,513 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fourt1thirty:
$150


I don't really like those, seems like the cheap way out, but it is a great option if you don't have the money.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree it is an easy way out. But I'm on a bugdet and just can't justify 1000 bucks on a grill and light setup no matter how nice it is. yet 100 bucks for a looka like(sorta) i think i can handle. but no light set up looks as good asthe rallye.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top