VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are similar but i think the votex rear bumper vw is offering is cool as hell!

btw: goto the photo gallery to see all of thier new stuff

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Votex has been providing body styling for oem applications through VWoA for a while now, it's cool to see them hooking up with VW Motorsports, and putting out parts. Hopefully it will not end at body styling, maybe VWoA will get the hint, and we can get some real VW Racing performance parts like the good ol' days.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Maybe I just misunderstood, but VOTEX (GmbH) Germany has nothing to do with vwvortex.com.

Sorry if I am defensive but you know me.

VOTEX's Page

[ October 04, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Josh Fryauff:
Votex has been providing body styling for oem applications through VWoA for a while now, it's cool to see them hooking up with VW Motorsports, and putting out parts. Hopefully it will not end at body styling, maybe VWoA will get the hint, and we can get some real VW Racing performance parts like the good ol' days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could excuse my ignorance but could you define "real VW racing performence parts?" I don't understand what was happening in the past. Would these be like VW approved parts? (kind like AMD approves aftermarket heatsinks for their cpus? - I know computer stuff a hell of a lot better than I know car stuff). Thanks

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tommunist:
Would these be like VW approved parts? (kind like AMD approves aftermarket heatsinks for their cpus? - I know computer stuff a hell of a lot better than I know car stuff). Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm pretty sure they are talking about good vw performance parts covered under warranty. the only thing is that i doubt vw will actually approve of aftermarket parts.

[ October 04, 2003: Message edited by: 1point8T ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts