VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My headlights seam like they point strait down, the low beams have a sharp cut off about 10 feet in front of the car and the high beams arent much better. all the bulbs are fine and I've tryed adjusting them, to the best of my know how, but they still suck. Could it be from the car being lowered 2 inches or is there some secret nobodys telling me. I am planing on purchasing either angle eye or black tinted headlights.Will I have the same problem with them.
Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
If you are using the adjustment knobs they should be able to be adjusted. If anything lowering the car would give you a father view. Keep playing with it. There are a few knobs that adjust pitch and angel...

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Its possible that the adjusters are broken. If you have attempted to adjust them and they don't move in any direction, its probably the adjusters. Unless you know how to take headlamps apart, it usually requires replacement of the headlamp.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
another way to determine if you are adjusting your headlight properly is to place a tall pole infront of your headlight and mark where the beam hits the adjust. it is easier to judge the light on the pole than on the ground

1 - 4 of 4 Posts