VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys.
Is it possible to turn on the orange blinker lights on the 02 gti?? cause the only thing i can do is turn on the headlights, but i jsut want them orange turns to turn on.
POSSIBLE???

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Yes you can. Purchase an euroswitch. Go on the vortex and look up a user named Senna 1.8T. He sells them for $40 bucks i think.

·
Registered
225 Posts
No u can't make those go on unless u signal. The euroswitch will allow u to use ur city lights which are those small bulbs under ur high beam bulb and those are not orange.

[ October 15, 2003: Message edited by: dck ]

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dck:
Yeah i think ur talking about the signal lights and u can't make those go on unless u signal. The euroswitch will allow u to use ur city lights which are those small bulbs under ur high beam bulb and that is not orange.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DOH! I think you are right. I was thinking about the Jettas.

·
Registered
223 Posts
well I think u can because the webside eurosportacc.com the two golfs have it. I would belave its all the wires and whatu have to do with the switch its possible tho I saw a guy in the neighborhood pimpin with that even the side marker signals those light up too on his car its all with the wireing

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright guys, i'll try to work it out. THANX.
Oh Anyone from NY Area, cuz i need competitors on the street

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more thing. Can anyone tell me where I can get them hmm angel eyes headlights???
Cause i cant find them nowhere. I found some clear ones, and black, but I want ANGEL.

Help ? ? ? :-(

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
If you look in the group buys, there is a link to a webpage that sells them.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
Get yourself some Amber 194 Bulbs, and run them in place of your city lights. Seen it done, looks pretty cool. Im running Hyper whites on mine now, almost the same shade as my headlight bulbs. And you need the Euroswitch to do that when you are driving the car.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Originally posted by Slaven GTI:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> One more thing. Can anyone tell me where I can get them hmm angel eyes headlights???
Cause i cant find them nowhere. I found some clear ones, and black, but I want ANGEL.
Help ? ? ? :-(

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or if your lazy....

click on me and go to the "specials"

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
here is the link for angel eyes GB:
LINK

and as for your original question: you cant turn your amber (turn signals) on and have them constant. you can do what GTIVR62801 said and switch your city lights to amber bulbs. but on early mk4s, the headlights come with stock fog lights (inside the headlight assembly), and you can just have those on, with your city lights--if you have the euro(e-code) switch. I guess you could get amber bulbs for your fog lights too... hope this info helps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts