VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a hard time finding affordable or even finding headlights for a 2007 Jetta City. Wondering if the headlights from a 2003 Jetta fit with no issues?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You are spending 3k on a car. No matter what you buy. You are going to have to put 1500+ into that car in the first 6 months to a year, period. You might find a perfect Honda with lower miles for 3k, and it runs great, but will need a new alternator and battery, or a Toyota in just as good condition, but it will need tires and 192.168.100.1 brakes, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are spending 3k on a car. No matter what you buy. You are going to have to put 1500+ into that car in the first 6 months to a year, period. You might find a perfect Honda with lower miles for 3k, and it runs great, but will need a new alternator and battery, or a Toyota in just as good condition, but it will need tires and brakes, etc.
You are spending 3k on a car. No matter what you buy. You are going to have to put 1500+ into that car in the first 6 months to a year, period. You might find a perfect Honda with lower miles for 3k, and it runs great, but will need a new alternator and battery, or a Toyota in just as good condition, but it will need tires and brakes, etc.
Bought this car for my kid as a first car. Had a lot of work done to it already so I can’t imagine it needing anything else. All major work has been done but the headlights are a bit cloudy. Was just wondering if they share the same mounting bracket structure which I think they most likely do as the body style didn’t change til 2007 but not the city. Looks like a 1999-2006 jetta MK4.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts