VW Forum banner

Headlights

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Chris1977 
#1 ·
I am interested in getting new headlight assemblies in a month or 2. Just doing some research. I don't really need an HID set up. Was thinking if anyone had any preferred gti assemblies they found are really worth the $. Otherwise i'll spend the 60$ and buy new lenses for my stock assemblies.

What you think. I have been on ECS drooling over them for a while. If anyone has a set up they really think is special and effective would like to hear.

Thanks for your time.

#12 ·
thanks guys, yea i"m into the e codes just wanted to know the build quality for the depo brand. Hella's price makes them not out of my league; but just something I can't validate the spending on. Their just too pricey. I mean how superior are they for flocking' near double the price....

So one would recommend depo e-codes with sylvania ultra ... huh
The Golf style round assemblies are more expensive than the jettas' ... shame

#14 ·
I am aware that hella's are expensive because their hellas. I think I'm gunna joey mod my lights and just install fresh lenses.

you know a spot to get the lenses on line. I've found them for like 60$ which seems outrageous. My lenses aren't in the best shape. I got the paint sitting here, so figure spend the money on fresh bulbs and lenses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.