VW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everyone. I finally got my body kit on my jetta 4. I got Oettinger front and sides and Rieger rear. It looks amazing. By the way, i got a quick question. My car is going to the show very soon, and im really interested in getting a Kamie grill. Do you know where to get one very cheap?
Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
kit sounds sweet. cant wait to see some pics. sorry but no idea on the kamie grill but good luck finding one, it will look sweet on there.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vwdrew:
whats up everyone. I finally got my body kit on my jetta 4. I got Oettinger front and sides and Rieger rear. It looks amazing. By the way, i got a quick question. My car is going to the show very soon, and im really interested in getting a Kamie grill. Do you know where to get one very cheap?
Thanks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHAT???

I got Oettinger front and side skirts and Rieger Tuning Rear.

With Caractere grille and Mattig eyelids and Rear window spoiler.

Which Rieger Tuning rear skirt did you get?

The one with exhaust through the skirt or under?

Here is the Kamei Grille info:

Kamei Golf IV Mesh Sport Grill
Regular Mesh
Part # 44162 - $119 US / $179 CDN

Go to http://www.amimotorsports.com/main.htm

click on body styling and KAMEI
then VW
scroll down.

[ May 07, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
223 Posts
Try ebay they always have kamei grills for cheep I got mine off of ebay and so did a friend of mine we got a good deal 122 shipped each that is. Its safe dont worry hehe!!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have to agree with SilverStoneGTi on this one...Ebay has alot of Kamei products and we got ours for 122 shipped. hope this helps

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
hhahahhaha tf looks like u do have a clone and he's canadian. eh!

as for the grille try ebay and ami motorsports(www.amimotorsports). if you live in toronto i suggest checking out qmr motorsports(www.qmrmotorsports.com). they have great prices and good customer service.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Well, I don't think it is a clone... and he is choosing Kamei grille too. I got caractere. Which is a "little" bit more (try double).

Hehehe... shouldn't brag... sorry.

Could you post some pics, please? I am eager to see your nice Jetta/Bora.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
go with vwturbo.com that is soooo cheap!! wish i knew they sold them when i bought mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts