VW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering where i can get some hella foglights with the grill pieces and all for a good price. The best i can find is 259 shipped. Anybody got any other place where i can get them cheaper? Let me know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry i have a 99.5 Jetta. If anyone can help me find a site where i can get the foglights for less than 259 shipped then throw them at me please.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
From the same website brian posted.
Jetta Fogs They are $250 plus 5-7 for shipping. That going to be about the cheapest you'll find them i think. Hey, you do get some free candy and a free demo cd (which isn't to bad) when you order from them!!

jon

[ February 10, 2003: Message edited by: GTI2001 ]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got another question. Does anyone know if u can somehow hook up the hella foglights to the euro switch. Or what is the switch made to hook up too i need some help understanding this switch. thanks.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah. jon is right. I dont think you will find a much better price than that. And he is right about the candy- I was sent a bag of m&ms with my bilstein shocks!! Sorry, I dont know how to hook them into your e-code switch??

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JD32883:
Got another question. Does anyone know if u can somehow hook up the hella foglights to the euro switch. Or what is the switch made to hook up too i need some help understanding this switch. thanks.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the manual for the Hella Micro DE if you are interested.

Let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
TF, can you hook up your fogs into your headlight switch, so when you pull out(for your regular fogs), your other fogs turn on too? does anyone know if that is possible? or would you have to get the e-code switch??

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Brain, remember my older pics before the body kit? I had a nice kit of Fog lights on (I cut them with the bumper heheheh). I never plugged them into my stock switch. I had a remote.
I know the German Spec (or e-code) has both options rear and regular fogs.
I am still going to modify the (e-code) connection to the same specs as the Audi's have it so that when I get some new fogs later on I will run just them without the DRL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts