VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, ive been searching like a mad man on the net and i cant find a solid place to purchase Hella headlamps. I went on their site and they have one set that will fit a MK III Golf. I really want the double headlamps, you know the ones with just two holes and then the rest is filled with body color, any idea where to get these???? Help!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
hello, can you find some of that on ebay, parts4vws.com, rpiequipped.com.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
on the one site it talks about how the lights dont fit US cars, whats the deal with that? They also keep talking about getting a new radiator support to make them fit, is there any other way to make them fit?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Its not a hard installation at all. If you want them to fit perfectly you will need a European radiator support. I used my stock one and had no real problems putting them in. Also, you will need to do some minor wiring to get the new light bulbs to work.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok sounds cool, like what kind of wiring just running new wires or additional ones

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool... You know how they are always talking about whether your car is either made before or after of june of 1996, well i just bought my dub used, i know its a 96, but how do i know whether its a 96.5 or not??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts