VW Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 1999 Jetta and pretty much my first VeeDub cept for a 59 bug I used to have. Found this website googling and thought I'd join. Looks like a pretty good group here!

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
WELCOME!!!

You have come to the right place! We are always up for new friends here, so make your self at home!!! I know I did...

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
You'll love it here. We are a very friendly bunch!! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
jon

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
welcome to VWForum! you'll love it here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! What a reception! I'll post pics as soon as I can. No real plans for the Jetta yet.
That's why I'm here, to find out what kinds of mods that I can afford to do and what might appeal to me.

Thank you all for the great reception.
Greg

·
Registered
8,124 Posts
Were here to help, feel free to ask any question you may have. I'm sure atleast one of the members will be able to anwser. Welcome back to the scene
Edit: Where are you from?

[ February 14, 2004: Message edited by: 98a4 ]

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Ah, good old Oregon!! I'm flying out to Portland this sunday and be there till Friday morning. Not a bad city, just to much rain!!!
jon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm from California but currently live in Oregon. I'm gonna try to find pics of my '59. I had it while I was in college. It was so low to the ground that I couldn't have a garage lift it up. It had the original 6 volt system and had to push start it everywhere I went or park on a hill...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found some pics of my bug in college. I'll post a link in the showoff section. I'm assuming that is the correct place?
Greg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts