VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's nice to meet VW enthusiasts. I have a 2010 Jetta TDI with 59,000 miles. It's my first VW purchased because of the clean, efficient, diesel engine.

I joined this forum because so many of you are so knowledgeable. My Jetta has not run for a year now and I could use some help. Had the car towed to the local dealer for scan/troubleshooting and ended up having the car towed back home. The dealer said they didn't see a problem on the scan and would not look further because the car was a rebuild.

I have spent many hours over the past year under the hood with the Bentley manual checking everything I can.
The only thing I have found is the fuel pumps are not getting electrical power. There is power at the fuses but not at the pumps. Everything else seems to be working except the fuel system. Any suggestions?
As I said earlier I did have the car towed to the dealer for a scan and was told they did not know what the problem is and that I should sell the car. I can't tell you how disappointing that was.

Thanks for any input.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts