VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wadup guyz , dont be mad at me this is my 1st time here, sorry if i ask stupid questions, this is the 1st time im owning a vw and i love it, i boght a gti 2003, and i have a few questions. first what are couple of good sites to buy equpiment for my car, like eyelids and other stuff. and also what would u suggest i should do to my car 2 improve the looks and the engine, thank you for your help

·
Registered
60 Posts
Everything you need is on the homepage..look for the pulldowns...

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
on the main front page of this site, you'll see a pull down menu on the left called "Tuning & Parts" with links to alot of diffrent aftermarket parts companies.
jon

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
Well welcome to the forum first of all. Second, stuff for looks is very opinionated, so I won't try to give you advice for that. As far as the engine goes, I will need to know what engine you have...

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Have you noticed that just about every new guy on heres first post says something like "don't be mad at me"? Must be some other suck-o boards out there, cause I know I want everyone here to feel welcome, and not like this is some exclusive club where you have to wait in the wings for three years and get all the info memorized before you can post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the welcomes guys, well i have a 2003 golf, the engine is 2.0 i think, but its not the turbo one

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the welcomes guys, well i have a 2003 golf, the engine is 2.0 i think, but its not the turbo one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts