VW Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I had a chance to get the wheels i really wanted for about 600 cheaper than new but they were 5X112 pattern. Check out the "new shoes?" post.

I decided to buck up and get the right wheels for my car. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you are wanting some Audi wheels?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, they are Giovanna wheels. Is there anything wrong with getting an adapter, and does anyone know where I could purchase one?

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rollin on Da Vdubs:
Nope, they are Giovanna wheels. Is there anything wrong with getting an adapter, and does anyone know where I could purchase one?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dramas or the Attacks?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New post:
I figured I better not mess with adapters, so what about these wheels: Forte F24, give comments concerning these ones, thanks. 18":

[ June 03, 2003: Message edited by: Rollin on Da Vdubs ]

[ June 03, 2003: Message edited by: Rollin on Da Vdubs ]

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
I would personally go with something "faster" looking. Those wheels look more suited for a BMW or a Mercedes.

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
I agree with Brett,

I think Jettas look hoter in sportier wheels. They just don't lend themselves to bling blingin it as well as other cars. That being said, I'd definitely go with what you like.

broken record: tirerack!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts