VW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, heres the deal. i work for cook vw in fallston, md. theyre threatening to fire my ass cause i kinda hit a dry spell. im totally into dubs, porsche, audi etc. yeah thats right, im a salesman who into what he sells. bottom line is im just like u guys. i feel like ive landed the dream job and i dont wanna lose it. so if u could, help me drum up some buisness, if u or someone u know is thinkin bout gettin a new vw, have then contact me via email or call 410-877-1500 and ask for phil.
thanks guys n gals
keep the dream alive (lol)

·
Registered
893 Posts
OK guys!!! please help a cool guy like Phil out.... hes totally awesome and knows his stuff!! I know not many of you live in MD, but you have friends, relatives, anyone that is even thinking about getting a new dub...(20th AE anyone??) Send them to Cooks and buy from PHIL!!!!! Dont let this guy loose his job... hes been so cool with me the past couple days.... oh btw I work there, if you still cant decide to call, that should be your motivation..LOL!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Welcome Phil.

Very smart ad campaign you got there.

I am sure you will not get fired. Just network your people man.

Also visit the service area and chat up with the customers waiting to get their dubs fixed. YOu never know. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
yeah if I were looking, I would drive to md for you. I hope everything goes well. listen to tf242(thomas). he is a very sucessful man. best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts