VW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help converting my mk3 jetta headlight to Iv golf headlights. I have bought the Euro rad support but the bumper does not fit. I need to know how others have done. Please help me!!!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
ur gonna need a new golf hood mkIII and a Golf MkIII Grill Im Lookin into the same swap

·
Registered
8 Posts
you need a euro bumper and euro rebar to fit onto the rad-support...incase you didn't know that...
as for the conversion, you'll need a hood, and grill, along with the lights...
unless you wanna go with the mattig or kamei hoodspoilers that go along the end of the hood, that'll save you the trouble of looking for a golf hood...it'll look odd, some think it looks good, but to each their own...
regardless of hood choice, you'll need the grill...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
you dont need the euro parts unless you want to make the job really easy.... it will be a 2 to 3 hour job with the euro parts.... with out them your looking at about 4 to 6 hours of modifications to the existing north american spec pieces

·
Registered
18 Posts
so wait you only need the golf mk3 hood, grill, and lights and that's it? i just need to make sure so i know this for the future!! or wait is it a golf iv hood and grill and lights? or can you do either?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
vwgirlyvw,
your gonna need the mk3 hood,grill and lights.... from there you can put in most other headlight offered for the golf/gti 3.
unless they are made for the eurospec.... thats when you buy the euro rad support and bimper rebars, with the front/rear bumper skins.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I used MK4 headligth on my MK3, look

</P>

·
Registered
12 Posts
ok im looking to do the same thing so your telling me i will need MK3 hood,light's and grill. but i dont need a bumper?
If someone could tell me how to do it step by step that would be grate .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts