VW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have the socket that has a notch cut out of it for an allen wrench to go in. it is used to tighten the nut on top of the strut tower. i successfully installed my new tokico suspension and i can't get the nut tightened as much as i need it. so if any one by any chance would have this, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Chris

·
Registered
5,109 Posts
I usually use an impact. In a tight bind you can use a standard socket with a pipe wrench on it and an allen through the hole.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TNP96vw:
does anyone have the socket that has a notch cut out of it for an allen wrench to go in. it is used to tighten the nut on top of the strut tower. i successfully installed my new tokico suspension and i can't get the nut tightened as much as i need it. so if any one by any chance would have this, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

chris, do you have a picture of what you need? that might help out if people can see what it is exactly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts