VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upsalute was the chip I was going to get, but I didn't feel good buying a chip without a new diverter valve. The cold air intake I can get for 100 because a guy I know just pulled his off his 1.8T when he sold it. I figure I might not find a deal like this again.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TF242:
First Welcome to VWF.

Second please don't start 2 topics that are the same.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But didn't you just post two post that are actually the same?

jon

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Glad we are all getting our point across....

Yea, 100 Bux for an AEM is a pretty good deal, lucky you. From what I understand, you can get the chip without a DV, but it would be a worthwhile investment later down the line.

Welcom to the forum

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it is a lucky deal. The only reason I won't get the chip w/o DV is because my friend cracked his OEM DV when he chipped it. So, I'll just hold off for another 2 weeks or so, the chip it and smoke some stangs!!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
where are you getting your 100$ aem cai if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
But didn't you just post two post that are actually the same?

jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was by mistake... the wireless connection kicked out and I thought it didn't post. But it did. So now it is deleted.

--------------------------------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
Sorry, won't happen again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supertom9903:
Sorry, won't happen again<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Great. I just don't want to have people reply halfway to your post here and halfway to the other there. No need to be sorry and yet don't mean it by posting double again. d.o.o.d.

[ May 11, 2003: Message edited by: TF242 ]

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jp4wheeler:
dood?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah... I say that when I want to say DUDE in "angrier" tone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts