VW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2005 volkswagen passat wagon 1.8T suddenly have the ABS,Traction control, Check Engine light, Brake light and airbag light on all at the same time, sometimes the airbag light comes off but the others stay on, the car doesnt accelerate normally from a full stop either, do anybody know what can be the matter? Last night i tried to start it and it couldnt, all the electronics were acting real funky, so i jumpstarted it and he car ran fine for a few minutes but when i tried to do something like lower the windows omg i thought it was gonna die on me, the dashlights kept coming off, when i used the window button the headlights would cutoff and the engine would idle real weak like it was gonna just cutoff, would this be a bad battery or a bad alternator, oh and the battery light came on. this car is under warranty so i can get the alt replaced if need to be and all i got to do is pay the deductible but if its the battery i doubt they will pay for it and i doubt payin 100 dollar deductible is wirth it for a battery install since i can do that myself.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts