VW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up fellas. im new on the scene. i gotta a2 gti with 16v swap and a few go fast goodies, shaved doors and hatch, big bumpers, single rounds, recaros..etc....

this was a while ago and shes got some new stuff.. and shes a good bit cleaner lol. let me know what you think

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wheels arent an issue right now. i dont wanna get wheels now just to pull them off for the winter in a few months. i still need to bolt the tranny back on since i just did a lightened flywheel/new clutch. she needs paint real bad(someone threw bricks at it last feb. while the car was sitting with a broken tranny 10 minutes from my house). i have all the new bodywork and everything, all new plastics, new shaved hatch and custom hood... alot of time and money was put into her. i still havent drivin it as a 16v though..let alone a slightly tuned 16v mated to an 8v cloe ratio tranny.... she should be alot of fun as well as a nice little car to look at too
--------------------

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks like youre on the right path

Goodluck
and welcome

ps - sorry to hear about the bricks

I hate when people with no time on their hand [email protected] with other peoples property

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i was pretty upset. they got my driver side window and mirror, shaved hatch, and custom hood.... i was very unhappy. oh well she's back together now. just needs a fresh coat of paint(one color... i was never a fan of the white to black fade stuff)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts