VW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
a couple. cf. or "euro hoods" which are clear. or a big obnoxious gay one from wings west. i got my cf for my gti from www.stopatcip.com

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
There is the Boser hood that basicly extends the factory hood. don't have a link but looks mean..
jon

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bora2021:
There is the Boser hood that basicly extends the factory hood. don't have a link but looks mean..
jon
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love that hood, Jon.

As seen on this Jolf from the Waterfest:

·
Premium Member
7,420 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dubwink:
or a big obnoxious gay one[/URL]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to clear that up a "gay hood" is a male hood who is attracted to other male hoods. And in case you wanted to see one of those clear hoods, here you go:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
maybe your one of those hoods attracted to other male hoods!
hahahaaha i kinda like the pic of that clear hood. looks pritty decent in that one pic. but i do hate the wings west hood!!! as for the boser. i forgot about it. sorrry.

[ August 08, 2003: Message edited by: dubwink ]

·
Registered
473 Posts
If I'm not mistaken Sara's car (red jolf) is a custom hood. Absolutely great job.

If you are a fan of the boser try this one (GTI sorry). I'd hit it....but paint it of course.

*** Edit available thru www.dtmautohaus.com

Also this one for the Jetta:

[ August 08, 2003: Message edited by: cyaneye ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts