VW Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising along the highway today around 3pm on my drive back to school. I see this nice silver jeeta ahead of me...so i sped up to get a better look...it had an exhaust and altezza tails...as i got closer it had a sticker on it which said "chick inside" i was like damn a girl drives this thing thats pretty hot...so i went passed and of course the girl was hot...as i went passed and got in front of her i noticed she had a real nice body kit on it and it was a real sharp looking car. she was behind me for a lil while and hopefully she saw the VWF stickers on my car and maybe will sign up...but yea it was deff a real nice car...and if ur already a member hi! Just thought id share.

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice story....

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is very unoften that you see and ugly chick driving a jetta. VW has to have the best ratio of hot to ugly people driving their cars. Probably second or third to BMW or mercedes. :lol:

·
Registered
573 Posts
memnuts said:
It is very unoften that you see and ugly chick driving a jetta. VW has to have the best ratio of hot to ugly people driving their cars. Probably second or third to BMW or mercedes. :lol:
You've never seen chicks in Jeeps, have you? Hot damn! I do see a lot of MILFs and soccer moms driving more Dubs around though.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
RafCarre12 said:
TruBluJettaMK2 said:
You've never seen chicks in Jeeps, have you? Hot damn!...
Agreed! :D
You need guys need to informn the 400lb lady in my apt building that she shouldn't be driving that jeep then - It's funny, her jeep is always closest to the door but she is the one that needs to walk the most....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Tommunist said:
RafCarre12 said:
TruBluJettaMK2 said:
You need guys need to informn the 400lb lady in my apt building that she shouldn't be driving that jeep then - It's funny, her jeep is always closest to the door but she is the one that needs to walk the most....
:shock:
:wink:

·
Premium Member
3,219 Posts
Tommunist said:
RafCarre12 said:
TruBluJettaMK2 said:
He said chicks not cows. (Sorry if any of you fat people gets offended by that comment)

·
Registered
2 Posts
hot jetta on 295

Ummmm yeah i know the girl you are talken about, it's a silver jetta w/ the chick inside sticker.. like the intel inside thing, but anyway i'll hafta agree with you that her car is hot but her on the other hand, when you get up close it's nothen nice.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well driving by it looked good and so did she :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts